Thursday, March 13, 2008

B♥ ~ Week 5

"HOW do you like to go up in a swing,. Up in the air so blue? Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing. Ever a child can do!"


Your daddy giving you your first tub bath


B♥ with Auntie R♥'s bunnies -- thinking about Easter coming right up



Dear B♥,

We got you and your Mommy to your home. Your Daddy was SOOO happy that you were finally there. Daddy and all his friends moved all of your stuff into your house before we even got there, and your Mommy and I put most of the things where they needed to go.

You are still a sweet, happy, good baby. You still don't let your Mommy and Daddy get enough sleep at night, but that is normal and it will get better all the time. Other than that, you hardly ever squeek for more than a minute at a time. You are awfully good to your parents.

We love you and I'm going to miss you when I have to go back home.

Love, Nana

No comments: